What song makes you want to jump out of your seat? How do feel after a great class or workout? Do you get inspired by a teacher or instructor?
You can bring that to a group of people!
Train with Barre Bliss. We are offering a weekend intensive Barre Bliss teacher training.
Learn the principles of Ballet Barre, Yoga and Pilates to create a challenging total body workout.
Students will learn:
- Basic Barre principles and history
- Anatomy lecture specifically designed for the class
- Barre Bliss class format and choreography
- Modifications and Advancements
- Effective cueing for Barre and Yoga
- The importance of Music and how to design a play list
- How to lead an effective, safe and authentic class
- Mentoring and on going teacher resources through Barre Bliss Studio
June 2013 Schedule:
Thursday and Friday 6/6/2013 - 6/7/2013 From: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday 6/8/2013 – 6/9/2013 From: 12:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Tuition: $600.00 includes cost of materials plus 2 weeks unlimited classes and continuing education ($300.00 deposit required at the time of registration).
To get started please fill out our Online Teacher Training Application
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (612) 356-2239 with questions